I'm going to present at the CUES Summer 2014 Principal Training this week. Should be a lot of fun. I'm tying it in with a family camping trip to Zion National Park. Here is the outline of my presentation. I'm going to focus on three stories that were impactful for our school to emphasize that the reason I do all this is to have better relationships with people. If technology gets in the way of that, or doesn't help facilitate that, it probably isn't worth it.
These stories are impactful in that they helped a specific person be a better leader, student, and father.
It's about relationships
Why don't you do what I asked?
- Snippets I spoke about today. CUES 2014.textexpander
- Brett Terpstra's Snippets (Very Nerdy!)
- TextExpander fill-in feature video on Vimeo
- Be sure to load these, then we will make our own.
Dad Emailing Me Every Day
- Automator - comes installed on every Mac.
- Tracker email to parent - Download all workflows
- DCFS Call Workflow
- DCFS Visit Workflow