Theresa Stager is the principal of Pre-K-8th Catholic School in Michigan. There are only 135 students at her school, which is the perfect number to do what they want.
- Parochial Schools and how they work financially.
- Because we can't pay teachers as much as a traditional public school, we try to make it a really great place to work.
- What Theresa thinks is the best thing she has done during her first year - ensured stability.
- Let everybody know things are going to get better.
- Theresa let her stakeholders know she wasn't going anywhere. Increased enrollment by 12%.
- The pencil lead story.
- These are our kids, too.
- If you're in tune with your kids, things will go right.
- Parents trust us with their kids, we can trust them with our cell phone numbers.
- Has not had anyone abuse the cell phone number access.