Kyle Palmer is the principal of Lewis and Clark Elementary School in Liberty, MO. Kyle was a presenter at the Model Schools Conference in Atlanta, GA. Here are the handouts from his session: Presentation and PDF
- It's about relationships, not programs.
- Transformed school in last year.
- Competition with others helps him be better.
- Let's not change the world, let's just do our best.
- Fostering belief in staff.
- Growth mindset.
- Katie Lawson, principal extraordinaire.
- Need to know the "why" behind everything.
- The Art and Science of Teaching
- Angela Rosheim - Genius hour in the library, received grant of $8,000 of $10,000 of available resources, makerspace.
- Focusing on being ready for the future.
- Project Lead the Way - STEM Solution for schools.
- Moving away from the sage on the stage mentality.
- How to be a transformative principal: Looking into yourself first, before looking at others.
Ready for a Modern Web Site for your school? Simple School Sites is the place to go for high quality Wordpress sites specially designed for schools.
Show notes on TransformativePrincipal.com
Download Paperless Principal.