- Charles Fox Twitter is a Special Education Lawyer by accident due to issues with his son. Things really took off after he started his Special Ed Law Blog.
- When there is a lack of meaningful conversation, that is a fast track to due process.
- Opinions need to be founded in more than just an opinion, there needs to be data to support a decision, rather than this is just what I want.
- Intentional lack of willingness to cooperate on the part of the district.
- The more the process is an opaque black box, the bigger my storyline is going to get.
- How to deal with misunderstandings - Storylines!
- What kind of data is acceptable on which to make educational decisions?
- Frequency data for behaviors is probably what we already know. What is the antecedent? Give context to help parents know why something is happening so we can fix it.
- With good minds around the table with context-based data, we can figure out what is happening.
- How to make IEP Meetings great.